Pocket Size Architecture offers a comprehensive service to our clients, regardless of project size or complexity. We understand that it can be a new and daunting experience when approaching an architect and we are very happy to help and to guide you through the process. Each project will receive a tailored service suited to your particular requirements.
- Measured surveys
- Feasibility studies
- Planning applications
- Building warrant applications
- Interior design input
- 3D modelling
- Full traditional services from inception to completion
- Project management
- Administration of Building Contracts between the client and contractor
In addition to conventional architectural services, we have experience with working on buildings with historical significance and we offer the following specialist services:
- Building fabric condition surveys
- Options appraisals and feasibility studies
- Grant application assistance
We are passionate about preservation and enhancing the unique character of the historic built environment and we have a creative approach to conservation.